CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

MEET ME ON MONDAY!!! YAY!! #61









Questions:

1.  Tomorrow I'm going to _________?



Get my kiddos off to school and then bake my butt off!! The Holiday season is short, but furiously busy for me!!

2.  Pudding or Jello?



That depends on what we are doing with the pudding or the jello. To eat, pudding - it's creamy and comforting and Butterscotch is my favorite. For wrestling, definitely Jell-O.

3.  What book are you currently reading? 



The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and Bag of Bones.

4.  What is the first concert you went to see?



Joan Jett and the Blackhearts at Northern Montana College (now MSU-Northern). She was and still is freakin' awesome!! I dig the chicks that ROCK!

5.  What is your current weather?



Cold, but not intolerable. And there's no snow yet which is kinda weird. Soon enough though, soon enough.




Want to play along???? Follow the linky for the instructions....



5 comments:

Susan said...

Your answers left me smiling especially the jello wrestling comment - what a visual! Hahaha
Have a great Monday and don't work too hard.
Susan

Simonette said...

I've always wanted to read Steig Larsson's books but then they're too detailed I get tired reading. I watched the movie instead (Swedish). Can't wait for the english version. :D

Have a great week ahead!

Marti said...

Visiting from MMOM. I have watched the Bag of Bones movie, I wonder how the book compares. You can come bake some for me, I haven't started yet. But I do have my packages ready to mail. Drop by for a visit.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Stopping by from MMOM. Love the jelly wrestling answer :) Have a great week!

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

I have way too much baking left to do and I totally forgot about my Christmas cards til today! Dang!

Love Joan Jett. I saw her years ago and I'm psyched that she's doing new stuff. Did you see her with Foo Fighters on Letterman?

Hang in there with the Fibro. I've been dealing with it for 10+ years now. If you can find a decent doc, that's half the battle. Hope you have a flare-free Christmas!

Post a Comment