CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Slammed by Some Very Bitter Spam!

I always get excited when I see I have comments to my posts. It makes my day a little brighter because I know that someone has taken the time to read what I have written, identify with it, and give me enough time to say something. It kinda rocks! And really, truly, makes my day.

So, imagine my surprise when I opened up my comments and found THIS drivel....

http://soberchronicfabulous.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmassy-feeling.html#comment-form

I won't re-post it - it's a solicitation and I refuse to subject anyone else to that nonsense. Examine the link if you want. I thought it kinda funny and kinda sad at the same time.

I know people - several people in fact - who put so much time and energy into being miserable that there is no room for AN-Y-THING else in their lives. It matters not what the topic of conversation might be, there is always something bad, or wrong, or evil or stupid about it. There's always a reason to avoid it because it's going to F things up.'

And I feel sorry for those people. They have seriously lost the ability to be joyful about anything anymore. No one should have to live like that. And the fact that they seem to choose to - in fact revel in - walking around under a black cloud all the time just, well, it just astounds me.

And then there's this guy with his rant against us spoiled, cheating, mentally unstable, irresponsible blah blah blah de effing blah American women. As an American woman, I take offense to this. And truly do feel sorry for him because what kind of Hell on Heels must have done a number on him??!

So I'm inclined to leave his comment on my page, even though it is spam, and just pray for him.

Do you hear me Mr. Anonymous aka John Rambo?? I'm saying a frickin' prayer for you and hope that you find your dream girl. I'm thinking us American whoers wouldn't want you either!

4 comments:

Ginger McIntosh said...

LOL, thanks for the insight Lana, and yes, some people choose to be miserable because they are just more comfortable that way. So, let em be, we can't "make" people happy. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lana D said...

Uh, correction. I'm not upset that men are "boycotting" me because the fact of the matter is, they aren't!

I do wonder why you have chosen ME to spew your vile drivel at, but trust me, DILL-HOLE, I do NOT lose any sleep over you!

Also, I find it completely hilarious that you have to much venom to spew and yet haven't the balls to sign your name to any of it. John Rambo? You WISH you looked like John Rambo!!

Here's some options for you:

1. Grow a pair and identify yourself or
B) get the FUCK off my page.

As for my options....

Become a lesbian? Maybe I will - women know what women like so maybe I would get to orgasm more than once a month.

And as far as the cats go - I only have one kitty and that's the one between my legs. And she's never been lonely long!

I may be a whore - but I'm a DAMN good one!

Post a Comment