1. There is a decibel at which the screeching of my youngest offspring begins to feel like an red-hot ice pick piercing my brain right between my eyes.
2. The stubbing of toes hurts ten times worse when my feet are cold.
3.. It's winter and my feet are always cold.
4. I'm a klutz and I stub my toes a lot.
5. When I am tired, my children are NOT. And vice versa.
6. There is nothing that makes me happier than the sound of my children laughing. (And nothing that makes me bat-shit crazier than the sound of them fighting.)
7. My kids still think frozen pizza is a treat and as long as there are Oreos and cold milk for dessert, all is right with the world.
8. Kisses from mommy still fix most of the boo-boos, bumps, and bruises incurred by two little boys who are more monkey than human.
9. It's a popcorn-for-dinner kind of day. The good kind, made on the stove not in the microwave with real butter. And Montreal Steak Seasoning.