CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's TRUE!! In My House Anyway......

Just some random rambling observations that I made over the course of today.

1. There is a decibel at which the screeching of my youngest offspring begins to feel like an red-hot ice pick piercing my brain right between my eyes.

2. The stubbing of toes hurts ten times worse when my feet are cold.

3.. It's winter and my feet are always cold.

4. I'm a klutz and I stub my toes a lot.

5. When I am tired, my children are NOT. And vice versa.

6. There is nothing that makes me happier than the sound of my children laughing. (And nothing that makes me bat-shit crazier than the sound of them fighting.)

7. My kids still think frozen pizza is a treat and as long as there are Oreos and cold milk for dessert, all is right with the world.

8. Kisses from mommy still fix most of the boo-boos, bumps, and bruises incurred by two little boys who are more monkey than human.

9. It's a popcorn-for-dinner kind of day. The good kind, made on the stove not in the microwave with real butter. And Montreal Steak Seasoning.

2 comments:

Lana D said...

Couple more truths for you.....

Biofreeze is perhaps the best invention on Earth for my aches and pains. It works, it isn't completely hideous to smell, and it isn't greasy like everything else.

And, White Chocolate Caramel Latte Coffee Mate is awesome. Palm kernel oil be damned! Give me my sweet coffee!!

Tammy said...

Hee hee! Very cute! And so true about the pizza....

Post a Comment