CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop #41


Okay, peeps. I know you all are so looking forward to tomorrow, it being Monday and all. But maybe I can lighten the load a little with the latest edition of Meet Me On Monday. Okay, probably not, but even just a little smile will help.

My friend Java at Never Growing Old host this blog hop that keeps growing every week. Join in the fun. You might even stat looking forward to Monday!

This week's questions are:

Questions:

1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
5.  Coffee or tea?


1.      If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

It would have to be meat of some sort – probably beef, having been raised in the heart of Cattle Country.  I don’t think I could pick one TYPE of beef though. If I had to, I guess it would have to be nice thick, beautifully marbled, medium-rare rib steaks. They have always been my favorite and lately, a rare treat.

2.     Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?

Until this month, I have always written them on the day that I post them. During April, however, I am participating the the A to Z Blogfest hosted by, among others, Arlee Bird @ Tossing It Out. Each day in April, except Sundays, I will be posting a blog on a given letter of the alphabet. 26 letters = 26 posts. Coincidence? I think not! So Because of that, I have been writing those posts ahead of time and scheduling them to automatically post on the appropriate day.

3.    Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?

Thankfully, no. That is not to say that I have never seen the inside of an emergency room either for myself or someone else. I almost got to ride in the Mercy Flight helicopter when my boyfriend at the time had to be air-lifted from the little tiny medical center in Chester to the VA Hospital in Helena. But there wasn’t enough room for me, the flight nurses, and the boyfriend. So, I drove. Probably in record time. That was scary. I thought I was going to lose him. His lung had collapsed and the doctors weren’t sure he would make it to Helena in a regular ambulance. He did survive though, and we had another couple years together before we went our separate ways.

4.    What is your favorite candle scent?

The candle in my bedroom is Clean Cotton, in my living room is Hazelnut Latte and in my kitchen is Warm Apple Pie. I also have a set of reed diffusers in my bathroom that are also Clean Cotton. These are my top three that I buy all the time. I also like Buttercream by Yankee but it was banned in my house by the Former Supposed Spouse. Hmmm. I might have to go get one now that he’s gone! hee hee.

5.     Coffee or Tea?

Coffee, mostly. Especially in the morning! I can’t function without my coffee in the morning! But every now and then I like a cup of tea. My favorite is Good Earth Sweet & Spicy. Not only is it yummy, but on each of the tabs on the tea bags are some little words of wisdom. Celestial Seasonings has them too, printed on various places on their boxes.


Come and join the fun, won't you?!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Hmm... what counts as 'one food'? Possibly bacon and beef pizza.
2. Occasionally plan before, but usually on the day of.
3. Yes, when I was hit by a car when I was younger, I was taken to the emergency room.
4. Not much for fancy candle scents, but I love the smell of a plain ordinary candle burning.
5. Neither.

Post a Comment