CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Get to Know Me Getting To Know Myself

Ok. I will be the very first one to admit it. I don't feel FABULOUS every day.

In fact, most days, I feel far from it.

I am a sober alcoholic. This is my third try at it. It's scary. It's different. It's hard. It's painful. But it is. Maybe just for today, but it IS.

I am living with Fibromyalgia. And most days, that really, really, really sucks. It's painful. It's scary. It's different. It's hard. It's exhausting. But it IS.

I remember a time when I felt normal. And I MISS it.

But here's the thing. Even though it's scary, painful, different, hard, exhausting....it's worth knowing. I am worth knowing. Even if I'm the only one who knows that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment