CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Wednesday, Indeed

So, it's Wednesday. The one day a week where I don't have to go anywhere and I don't have to take anybody anywhere. Both the boys are in school so I have my house completely to myself from 11:30 until 3:00.

I could dance naked in my living room if I wanted to and no one would know. Hmmmm. Maybe I should look into getting one of those portable stripper poles.......

Anyway.

Wednesday. Nothing to do. So I have decided that since I get the house to myself everyday from 11:30 to 3:00 it's only fair that the children should have some time to run riot as well. I know, this could be a gigantic disaster, but we'll give it whirl anyway.

So. I am barricaded in my bedroom and the kids have control of the living room and all it's amenities. The DVD/CD player, the Wii, the big screen TV, everything. Right now they are jamming out to Collective Soul. Music blaring, air guitars going, dancing about and singing at the top of their little lungs. Only trouble with that is they only know a couple lyrics to every song. And a couple of them need a much bigger bucket.

In keeping with the nothing-to-do-on-Wednesday theme, I decided not to cook on Wednesdays either. Last week was the whole cold delivery pizza fiasco. This week we had roasted chicken from the grocery store deli. I had to get two so that everyone would have a drumstick. And a little sweet somthin-somthin for desert.

And everyone is happy. For the moment. I'm sure that will change, but for now....

In this moment....

Everyone is happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment